【Phil-Nippon Technical College (PNTC) Outline】
PNTC is the professional education institution for Filipinos who want to learn language and skills.
One major feature of PNTC is its practical educational curriculum, which consists of three pillars: Japanese language education; skill training; and disciplinary training.
More than 12000 graduates have been playing an active part in the Philippines and all over the world such as Japan, Taiwan and Dubai.
Since 2019, in addition to manufacturing industry courses, new courses such as caregiving, hotel and restaurant have opened.
[TESDA Accredited Courses]
- Japanese Language N5
- Japanese Language N4
- Japanese Language N3
- Japanese Language N2
- Japanese Language Factory Words
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) NC I
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) NC I
- Heavy Equipment Operation (Forklift) NC II
- Automotive Body Painting/Finishing NC II
- Caregiving NC II
- Housekeeping NC II
- Food and Beverage Services NC II
- Food Processing NC II
- Electronics Products Assembly And Servicing NC II
- Automotive Servicing NC I
- Front Office Services NC II
- Machining NC I
- Prepare for Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) EXAMINATIONS
- Prepare for JFT Basic & Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
- Prepare for Technical Intern Training Program (TITP) – Pre Entry Lecture
- Japanese Culture awareness and many more!
- OTHERS(e.g. Rideing a bicyle, NK, etc…)
※ For further details, Please contact us.